- Annikas Dungeon – Chain mail jewelry.
- Celtic Wolf – Damascus and plain steel knives, carved jasper and jaded, drinking horns etc.
- Domenica’s Fine Fashions – Late period men and women’s garb and accessories. (Website)
- Egill’s Woodstuffs – Weaving looms and other fiber equipment, mirror boxes, medieval looking furniture built for SCAdians of substance. (Website)
- Field of Honour Armor – Leather pouches, armor, shoulder sacks, handmade books, belts, chain maile armor, and assorted other handmade items.
- Gwen Erin Natural Fibers – Spinning fiber, spindles, weaving yarn, silks. (Website)
- Hershey Fiber Arts – Medieval style spindles, whorls, distaffs, spun yarn, spinnable fiber, nalbinding needles, merino embroidery floss, soaps by Chuck Hammil. (Website)
- Miss Magnolia’s Moonflower & Company – A purveyor of fine loose leaf tea, handmade soap, pottery pieces, tea pots, tea accessories along with a collection of jewelry, garb pieces, and accessories.
- Munitions Grade Arms – Rattan, fiberglass spears, armor, thrusting tips, and so much more! (Website)
- SinfulSkins – Leather clothing, accessories, and armor repair.
- Stone, Wire, Art & Gems – Handmade jewelry, hair accessories and decor made of stone, wire, gems and crystals. (Website)
- Tea and Comfort – Teas . Hand Woven Belts Shawl Bags Handmade Baskets.
- The Artful Cricket – Custom henna body art with hand-mixed organic paste; henna-style, hand-ornamented decor & accessories. (Website)
- The Dragon’s Nest – Apron dresses, kids stuff, embroidery, play mats, under dresses. (Website)
- The Magic Carpet Kavehane – Middle Eastern coffee, tea, etc. (Website)
- UnCommon Clay – Hand made pottery, raw alpaca fleece, fur pelts, and so much more! (Website)
- Woven Works – Hand woven inkle trims and fabric. Wool and linen hoods and accessories.
Merchanting at NOWM
If you would like to merchant at NOWM, please consult the Merchanting at NOWM guidelines. Merchant registration has closed as of 6/6. Thank you for your interest!